Thursday, November 3, 2011

family baby....again

I have yet another cousin (his wife actually) that is going to have a baby....this one is a girl...just a few pictures of the quiltie that I sent off to them last week....I was really pleased with how this turned out....the gray, turqouise and pink :)



tutorial/pattern found at Ohfrasson.com (for some reason I can't link it right now!)




Hard to see but from the right, the second row....the 3rd fabric up (looks like 3 swirly flowers) that fabric was cut from a pillowcase that I took from my parents home when my Grandpa was moving out. :( I enjoyed throwing a little bit of nastalgia in the quiltie.








upclose



And here is an upclose shot of my little guy Jack, is this hat not the cutest? I did not make it, I don't know how to crochet or knit....a sister of a friend made it....we all love it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment